Areas of Practice
- Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2012
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2012
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A., with honors, 2008)
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Family Law Section
- Oneida-Vilas-Forest County Bar Association
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Personal Biography: Amy graduated from Rhinelander High School in 2005, after competing on the nationally-renowned mock trial team. While in law school, Amy interned for Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. She also interned at the Wisconsin Department of Justice and was a participant in the Wisconsin Innocence Project, where she helped acquit men and women who were wrongfully convicted. Amy enjoys reading, watching sports, and playing with her goddaughter, Betsy.
- Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company Award for excellence in professional responsibility
- Deanís Academic Achievement Award
© 2014 O'Melia, Schiek & McEldowney, S.C.
4 South Stevens St.
Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Neither O'Melia, Schiek & McEldowney, S.C., nor By Request Web Designs, shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints.
Site Design By: