Amy L. Ferguson
Areas of Practice
- Criminal and Traffic Defense
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2012
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2012
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2012
- Forest County Potawatomi Tribal Court, 2012
- Lac du Flambeau Tribal Court, 2012
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A., with honors, 2008)
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Oneida-Vilas-Forest County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Family Law Section
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company Award for excellence in professional responsibility
- Dean's Academic Achievement Award
Amy graduated from Rhinelander High School in 2005, after competing on the nationally-renowned mock trial team. While in law school, Amy interned for Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. She also interned at the Wisconsin Department of Justice and was a participant in the Wisconsin Innocence Project, where she helped acquit men and women who were wrongfully convicted. Amy is currently serving as a volunteer coach for the Rhinelander High School Mock Trial Team, which she hopes will soon win a national championship.
©2015 O'Melia, Schiek & McEldowney, S.C.
4 South Stevens St.
Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501
Disclaimer: All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Neither O’Melia, Schiek & McEldowney, S.C. nor By Request Web Designs shall be held liable for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints.
Site Design By:|